If you show up before your scheduled time there is no guarantee that you can enter early. If the attraction is not to busy, admissions will try and get you in. But priority will always go to guests at their scheduled booking time first.
Articles in this section
- What is an Individual Admission Ticket?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- Can I buy tickets for a same day visit?
- Do Adults need to buy a ticket or just the Children?
- Why am I being charged a different price online?
- What if I arrive earlier than our time slot?
- How long do I have to use my Flexible Admission Tickets?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- What is an Online Saver ticket?