If you show up before your scheduled time there is no guarantee that you can enter early. If the attraction is not to busy, admissions will try and get you in. But priority will always go to guests at their scheduled booking time first.
Articles in this section
- Do Adults need to buy a ticket or just the Children?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- What if I arrive earlier than our time slot?
- What is an Individual Admission Ticket?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- Can I buy tickets for a same day visit?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- Why do I need to book a date and time for my visit?
- How can I get the best price?