To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we limit the number of visitors that can be in the Center at one time. There are 15 minute windows between reservation times to control capacity in the attraction. This creates a better experience for all our guests!
Articles in this section
- What is an Individual Admission Ticket?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- Can I buy tickets for a same day visit?
- Do Adults need to buy a ticket or just the Children?
- Why am I being charged a different price online?
- What if I arrive earlier than our time slot?
- How long do I have to use my Flexible Admission Tickets?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- What is an Online Saver ticket?