To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we limit the number of visitors that can be in the Center at one time. There are 15 minute windows between reservation times to control capacity in the attraction. This creates a better experience for all our guests!
Articles in this section
- Do Adults need to buy a ticket or just the Children?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- What if I arrive earlier than our time slot?
- What is an Individual Admission Ticket?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- Can I buy tickets for a same day visit?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- Why do I need to book a date and time for my visit?
- How can I get the best price?